THREE

THREE

Monday, December 13, 2010

New Update

It's been a while!
An update on all of us...
Grey is doing very well. We have increased his feedings, and he is tolerating that very well. He is doing well in all of his therapies, and is now starting to raise his feet to touch them. He kicks a lot, and is starting to make different noises when he is cooing. He continues to be a happy boy most of the time. Grey is sleeping very well at night, and if the feeding pump wouldn't wake him up, he'd sleep even better!!:)

Lillian is quite the character! She is starting to squeal, and definitely wants us to know what she wants. She is growing like a weed. Now she is in 6 month clothes and sleepers. Lilly still has the heaviest head she thinks. She will hold her head up, but holds it sideways. We have increased her tummy time because of that!!!

Owen is doing well! He is growing so much. He is in 9 month sleepers, and is about ready to grow out of those! He is so long. He holds his head up very well, and is probably a week or two away from sitting up. If you tap on his mouth, he will make noise, so... he's an indian part-time too!

The dogs... yes, they are great too. They are truly enjoying this snow, and Jasmine thinks that Grey is her baby. Jasmine has always been drawn to sick people etc. For example, when I had my ankle surgery, she guarded me. She knew when I had my surgery on my uterus when I was pregnant with the triplets. She just has that intuitive nature. She thinks Grey is hers. When he cries, she comes to get us. If he is on the playmat, or in the bouncer seat, she will lay by him. She is very interested in him! Hendrix spends a lot of time under the dining room table. He likes his "alone" time!

Todd and I alive! Our Christmas tree is up! We put our old tree up, and we had to move it because of all the baby stuff from where it was the last years. We couldn't get it to stand up, and stay up. So, we bought a new tree. Our new 9 foot tree is now standing in the living room, and looks wonderful. Becca Franklin did a blog on her tree, and the different ornaments that she has on the tree, and I am going to try to do that... I thought that was neat. There are now more ornaments on our tree, with great meaning. Everything means more this year. I have NO... yes... I have NO!!! Xmas shopping done yet. I will be buying everything online this year! sheww!!!

I have some pictures that I want to post, and I will do that when time allows! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment