THREE

THREE

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry 1st Christmas!

We had a Merry 1st Christmas. A very Merry Christmas indeed.

Last weekend was Christmas with my family. That went well. Chaotic, with children now, nonetheless, but it was nice.


Our old Christmas tradition and new one are about the same. Todd's parents come down to spend the night on Christmas Eve. We usually go out to eat, or cook in. They will spend the night, and we open presents that Santa has brought.That is what we did this year as well. Although we usually get ample sleep... however that did not happen this year, and I have a feeling will not for years to come. As you can see, Grey, and Lilly are less than happy here.


But, a few hiccups. Lilly was sick. She didn't have a temp, but you'd never know if she did, because I kept her loaded with tylenol. She had a snotty nose, decided a few feedings not to take her bottle. So, 630pm Christmas eve, I'm making a last minute mad dash to CVS for some Pedialyte in case she decides eating isn't her thing for the next day or so. She had little rosey cheeks, and screamed for the majority of Christmas eve, and day. We made a quarentine play mat for her, so she didn't infect the others.

Owen started to get sick on Christmas night. I loaded him with tylenol, and I don't feel like he got it as bad as Lilly did. Owen continues to have a deep hoarse cough... but no fever. He's grumpy, but he is getting better.

Grey pulled his NG out a few times this weekend. I think he was wishing us a Merry Christmas. It's still a lot for him to be that stimulated with all the lights, extra people, and different things going on. All and all though, I feel like he is doing better and better with that. He still loves the ceiling fan!




Last night we took pics of them in the chair. Lilly and Owen were stacked there waiting for Todd and I to retape Grey's NG tube, and then he got added.



I love this pic. Lilly and Owen with their rosey cheeks from being sick. Grey has decided he is not going to look at Todd taking the picture. He is more interested in the ceiling fan! We tried as best we could to keep him seperate from them so he didn't get their disease!
I think the Christmases (weird seeing Christmas plural in writing.... it looks mispelled!) will get more fun. This year, opening gifts was the last thing they wanted to do. Chewing on the wrapping paper however was very fun. I look forward to all the Christmases yet to come!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Grey starring at the ceiling fan. Adorable. His color looks so good. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete