THREE

THREE

Sunday, October 24, 2010

quick update


Nap nannies are the bomb. For 2 nights Lilly and Owen have slept for 5 and 6 hours respectfully! It has been so nice. The good thing also, is that they are back in their cribs! Sleeping in my own bed with the monitor is so much better than either the living room couch, or the leather couch. I can't tell you what a difference that has made for my back and hips! Todd and I were able to organize a little more this weekend, it was nice to be able to work on this together.


Grey is doing well. Lilly and I went yesterday, and Owen and I went to see him today. Today he was wide awake, and not fussy. I laid Owen in the bed with him, and he turned his head to look at him, and coo'd. It's nice to see the recognition. He is up to goal feedings, and is down to minimal oxygen support. I am hoping they will aggressively wean it off, this will allow us to have one less thing on his little face, especially when he gets home.


This week starts a new babysitting schedule. Hopefully the kids adjust, and hopefully they continue to sleep so well at night!!! Let's make this a trend!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture! Sounds as if you all are making great progress!

    ReplyDelete