THREE

THREE

Friday, November 19, 2010

Complete


My family is complete... and so am I.
Grey is home. He is having a good night. He is currently in his pack n play sleeping soundly. He has had a big day. He certainly enjoyed the car ride, and slept the whole time. I cannot be happier right now. Thank you to all of the NICU for all you have done. Couldn't have asked for anything better!



Here are pics!









Owen was sleeping in the swing, so he was not too prepared for the photoshoot!





Grey is just thankful to be out of that NICU crib!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing! Love that little man

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you. I thought a lot about you yesterday and was praying Grey got to come home. I know how excited I was when my third got to come home and we had no where the journey you had. Praying Grey continues to do well and gets stronger everyday!

    ReplyDelete