THREE

THREE

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A normal test and 2 on the home stretch

First of all, wanted to thank my mom for cleaning my house from top to bottom while I was at the NICU with the kids! Two thumbs up!



Grey is doing ok. Today he had a test to look at his small intestine, related to the fact he is not passing gas or stool now from his ostomy. It was normal. His wbc is still elevated, but down from a week ago. His platelets are stable.... so... we just wait. Todd and I both held him today. He had his eyes open and we talked to him etc. He appeared to be paying attention. He had visits from both his brother and sister today. Owen actually laid with him in Todd's lap for a while. WOW.... I gave birth to 3 "mini-me's" of Todd! I have to say I do enjoy Todd's features, but seriously... cut the momma a break! Nurse Brooke took a pic of them laying together, she's gonna get it to me later! I'll post it later.



Lilly and Owen are potentially on their way home Friday evening. Owen definitely is on his way home, Lilly might be next week. Either way, we are making progress all the way around. They both passed their carseat tests, and both passed their head ultrasounds. It really doesn't matter to me whether or not they come at once, or one at a time. Here is a pic of Lillian in her carseat! It gives you perspective on how little she really is. (4lbs 9 oz to be exact) I think this outfit makes her look like a cupcake! I'll get a pic of Owen when he is on the way home, and that too will dwarf him in the carseat!







Tomorrow I am attending a moms of multiples group meeting with another triplet mom from the NICU. I think it will be interesting. If nothing else, it's a change from the normal routine!

I think we are all set for the homecoming! I may or may not post tomorrow... depending on how much time I have after the meeting before bedtime!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo yay i bet you cant wait!! you have waited for this for sooo long!! praying for little grey! and omg i love that carseat!!! where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, it's a peg perego. You can get them at Babies r us online, or Buy Buy Baby has them in the store. They are nice carseats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany, the babies are just precious... I love the pic of your little cupcake ;), but they all are equally adorable! So glad you are all doing well and Grey is doing better.

    Love, Robin

    ReplyDelete