THREE

THREE

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Date Night

Today Lilly and Owen did great eating. They took nearly 90% of their bottles. They are on the short road home, I'm guessing this week.
Grey was doing well today. He is still off his CPAP, and was a bit fussy today. I held him for about an hour or so, and read to him. It's so nice to see his eyes open. His WBC is still elevated. There has been no budge in that. Cultures are still negative. No fevers today. Let's hope and pray the labs normalize, and he is on the road to recovery. I called to check on him tonight, and he had gotten a bath... that HAS to make him feel better. The past 2 weeks, he has been too sick to get one.
Tonight Todd and I went out for a "Date". We went to dinner and a movie. It was called Inception... which I really had a hard time concentrating on. It was good, but a bit complicated.... to much for a pre-occupied mind! Dinner was at the Stoney Creek Dining Company in Noblesville. They have a great filet if you haven't been there! We had a good time. In the 10 years we have been together I don't think we have had this type of date; one which we talk about future family vacations, what we look forward to doing with the babies, and how we are going to handle 2 at home, and 1 still in the hospital. It's a sigh of relief that Lilly and Owen are doing super, and a struggle to keep my mind off of how Grey is doing every waking moment. We have a lot to prepare this week. I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together! I have been thinking about the kids this weekend, can't wait to see them Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete