THREE

THREE

Sunday, September 26, 2010

status quo

Everything is status quo with everyone.

Grey- he is doing well. He is still on the ventilator, they are just slowly weaning the pressures. I am hoping that he will be off by the end of the week. I am also hoping that the surgeons start feedings this week as well. The sooner the better.... as long as it isn't too soon.

Lillian, well, she was awake nearly all day today. I don't really know why, but she was a bit cranky. She is now warn out and sleeping.

Owen is just Owen. They are an hour late on their schedule because I foolishly thought that they were going to go 4 hours on a feeding, which they did.... but now they are back on their every 3 hour schedule, just late.

Reinforcements are here tonight, so I am off to bed. I wish my inlaws luck with them, hopefully they aren't as rowdy as they have been all weekend.
Next week it's back to work for me, so this is my last week off. We are still trying to work out the logistics of all of that. Since I work at home, it will be nice. However working at home, still requires sleep... hmmmm...
Anyone know a night nanny that would come for under $25 an hour? That really may be our only option, atleast until we are on 4 hour feedings. Imagine 2 less feedings a day?? Paradise!

1 comment:

  1. I think night nanny might sound like the crappiest job ever. But I would like to hire one. Does she do your laundry and stuff while the babies sleep or does she nap when they do? If she is on the clock she should be working! Make her come do my laundry too.

    ReplyDelete